Accident on Market Tonight?

Home Forums Open forum Accident on Market Tonight?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AprilJoy Greenwell 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

61stMama
    Participant

Driving home a few minutes ago along Market St between 22nd and 24th, I saw a bus hooked up to a tow truck, fire truck and police cars with lights flashing … police appeared to be interviewing someone on the sidewalk. I guess I’m remembering the good ol’ days of myballard.com, but I thought when I got home there might be a mention of what had transpired. I miss this site being a source of up-to-the-minute hyper local news. It was a helpful resource. (By the way, it sure is kloogey now even figuring out how to log in and post a new topic!)

Wishing everyone a peaceful evening.

Cate
    Participant

Checked Realtime and they have it listed as an aid response with it being already closed. I do miss the network of people who would keep us informed to the minute on neighborhood incidents. (Silver, we miss you. Come back!)

AprilJoy Greenwell
    Participant

I too miss Silver and the posts that kept us all abreast to that which was happening in the Ballard neighborhoods.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Open forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Advertisement