Chilly Hilly 2-23-14

Home Forums Open forum Chilly Hilly 2-23-14

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  derrickito 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

VeganBiker
    Participant

Are any of you doing the Chilly Hilly Ride tomorrow?
    I hope you all have a really fun day if you are riding .

I will be at the Cascade Bicycle Club booth at the en of the ride on Bainbridge near the ferry terminal. Please drop by an say hello.

Little Lou Lou
    Participant

however does one ride all the way there?

Mondoman
    Participant

L – you just hop on one of the Salish Sea Cooperative’s cargo sailing ships, and a few months later, you’re there if the crew hasn’t mutinied along the way.
    It’s also a really scenic ferry ride.

VeganBiker
    Participant

Ha Mondoman, you are funny!

Lucretia – I will be riding from Ballard down to the ferry terminal at Marion St. (Colman Dock) and then taking the ferry across to Bainbridge. I know that a lot of people drive to downtown and park, free parking on Sunday, but also many people ride from home to the ferry terminal. There are also people that live on the island and others that come over from the peninsula and start at the Bainbridge ferry terminal.
    More info here:
    http://www.cascade.org/chillyhilly

Cate
    Participant

VB – So I hear that there are two biking events on Bainbridge Island tomorrow.

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

Got a bicycle built for two, VB?

VeganBiker
    Participant

Cazte – you are correct! Point83 riders unofficially joined in with the official CBC Chilly Hilly riders. I guess they had a “point” to make.
    It was a damp ride….

VeganBiker
    Participant

SA – I don’t have a tandem but next time I could put a seat in my trailer for you and we could take turns peddling!

Cate
    Participant

VB – the point 83 “pirates” I know are rapidly closing in on thirty. Give them a couple more years and they should give it up.

derrickito
    Participant

pushing 40 now, thank you very much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.