coyote doing his business

Home Forums Open forum coyote doing his business

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Oly 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gracie
    Participant

Going down Seaview Place NW. As turned corner saw animal in road. Got closer and was very healthy looking coyote taking a dump right on the road. This was right next to the dog park at three in afternoon. Coyote jumped over railing on dog park side.
    something I never expected to see as headed for beach in the afternoon!

VeganBiker
    Participant

gracie – thanks for posting this. I love it! When I had a dog I used to walk down along the railroad tracks often and I frequently saw coyote scat down there, so I know they are around in the neighborhood. I love the fact that these wonderful canine friends rare able to live and grow in our human created urban environments. More power to them.

Life is amazing
    Participant

Vegan +1!

Life is amazing
    Participant

Now that I think about it. Was his action at the time of Shelley’s sighting a comment on our “human created urban environment”? ;)

boatgeek
    Participant

My co-worker sees coyote scat regularly at her house north of 85th. She said that it’s typical behavior for them to take a dump in the middle of trails, roads, etc. as a means of marking their territory. Theoretically at least, the coyote doesn’t care if it’s a roadway or a deer trail.

Little Lou Lou
    Participant

no different than any male

Oly
    Participant

Yeah that’s right…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.