Ever Have One Of Those Days!!??!

Home Forums Open forum Ever Have One Of Those Days!!??!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  briarrose 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gracie
    Participant

I carry a big bag with various things – hairbrushes, makeup, extra nylons/socks, bills to be paid, magazines, hair products, etc.
    This morning I reaached in to grab my hairbrush & hand came out covered with this hair serum/glosser/anti friz. The whole big bottle had opened up & spilled all over everything and pain to get it cleaned up. Bag is toast as was some of my makeup.
    But sidebar – my hands are really soft and glossy!!!

Rudy
    Participant

I can honestly say I have never had one of those days. I keep my hair serum/glosser/anti friz at home to avoid such things. ;)

cdpenne
    Participant

Not much hair left so I guess I don’t have them very much either.

gracie
    Participant

Rudy & cdpenne – Total crackup from both of you. Rudy, so you don’t carry that with you, huh?
    Co-worker, when seeing me cleaning the mess said he had a big bottle of lotion “explode” inside his luggage one time (before limitations of what you could pack). Said it was all over his clothes. Fun times.

Nora Bell
    Participant

How about a broken bottle of nail polish in a purse? Red. Yup. :-)

gracie
    Participant

Nora – now that SUCKS big time!

Nora Bell
    Participant

Heh. I never carried nail polish in my purse again.

VeganBiker
    Participant

gracie – I am also in the “lack of hair” club but the closest to your experience that I can relate to is having an chain oil bottle leak in my pannier…. No fun.. Oh and one time at an event someone mistook my open top pannier for the trash can! I even found used gum in there..

gracie
    Participant

Vegan – I don’t lack hair – I have thick hair but for some reason it went from curly, to wavy and now straight.(of course when it was curly/wavy I wanted straight). Used to have tons of body but not so much now. Maybe it’s due to all the coloring/high lights I have done.
    With that chain oil imagine you had to ’86’ that pannier. I know I had to ’86 my bag the other day.

briarrose
    Participant

I always wonder what people carry in the huge bags they carry. When O leave the house that’s as good as it will get all day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Open forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Advertisement