Free Meeting Space Available

Home Forums Open forum Free Meeting Space Available

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mondoman 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jordan Nutt
    Participant

My name is Jordan and I am a member of a new church called Pilgrimage. We are a fairly small group, but recently moved into a space in Ballard in order to be more connected with the community. Since we only meet on Sundays, the building is available for a majority of the week and we would really like to put it to good use. If you are in need of a space to meet once a week, we would like to offer our building free of charge.

We are located at 8543 15th Ave NW, Seattle. Our space is about 1500 square feet, has 1 restroom, 1 children’s play area, and a fully functioning refrigerator. The main area can comfortably seat 50 people theater style and we have folding tables available. Please feel free to check out our website and contact us at info@pilgrimageseattle.com with any questions.

Thanks!

Little Lou Lou
    Participant

Oh wonderful. Does the room have a kitchen with a prep station? My knitting circle is beginning to plan a farewell party for a member who is moving to France. So exciting, is it not?

Mondoman
    Participant

For a year in Provence? :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.