good seafood restaurant around here

Home Forums Open forum good seafood restaurant around here

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gracie 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gracie
    Participant

Need help. Meeting up for lunch on Tuesday and they want to go where good seafood served. Not Anthony’s, Palisades as I suggested. Don’t think interested in Chinooks either. I am stumped.

Shelley

Take a look at this earlier thread: http://www.myballard.com/forums/topic/looking-for-good-restaurant/

Have a great luncheon!

Monorail Driver
    Participant

Hilarious.

61stMama
    Participant

We had a great simple, fresh seafood meal a few months ago at Chippy’s on Ballard Ave (Ethan Stowell). Worth considering.

gracie
    Participant

Shelley..OH. MY GOD. I completely forgot posting that earlier. Too funny. Big case of brain fart. This time it was supposed to be a surprise for me but I screwed it up. Still can’t wait to get together.

Lou98107
    Participant

“Meeting up for lunch on Tuesday and they want to go where good seafood [is] served. Not Anthony’s, Palisade as I suggested. Don’t think [they’re] interested in Chinooks either.”

“This time it was supposed to be a surprise for me but I screwed it up. “

Since they asked you for suggestions and it’s supposed to be a lunch FOR YOU, I’d calmly reiterate my recommendations. Even if they’re paying, if you’re the guest of honor they ought to take you where you wanted to go. I’m wondering why they bothered to ask you at all. If they know enough to know where they don’t want to go, they oughta know where they DO want to go!

gracie
    Participant

To me, if we had sat in parking lot of McDonald’s it would have been fine. Place didn’t really mean anything to me..being with them was what was important. One doesn’t eat meat and they are from out of town. It was all good and filled my heart with love seeing them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Open forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Advertisement