Gracie's Story

Home Forums Open forum Gracie's Story

This topic contains 56 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Darth Satan 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

gracie
    Participant

*LOL* oldguybc. Like it. Are you the one here who went to Ballard with former poster here….sunrise sunset? She is someone I know and she told me quit posting here because of “snarking”.

pennygirl
    Participant

It wasn’t a rant OldGuy.

Gracie – maybe you should just talk through this stuff with a professional. If I had been through all of those things, I would. And quit talking about your tits all the time, Please.

Darth Satan
    Participant

I’ve been thinking that for days, but if I said it you would all call it hate speech

gracie
    Participant

Pg, I DO NOT talk about my chest all the time and who are you to say what and what not I,can say. Like I said I don’t hold ill feelings to the ones who did whatever. If nothing else, made me a stronger woman. And for what it is worth I personally don’t like term tits but it was what was said to me.

oldguybc
    Participant

Think I know who SS was, she was a year behind me in school at Webster, Monroe & Ballard, she lived about two blocks away from me, went with one of my oldest friends in her teen years and knew just about everyone I knew. A very nice person. Miss her posts.

gracie
    Participant

If you lived on Sunset Hill, it is her. She doesn’t miss the snarkiness (if that is a word!) Have good day with Mrs Oldguy!

Darth Satan
    Participant

What a bunch of boobs you all are.

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.