Hair salon for older women

Home Forums Open forum Hair salon for older women

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JosephineD 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Marigold
    Participant

Anyone know of a beauty salon that will do a wash and set for an 80 year old? My 26 year old hairdresser drew a blank and my mom is looking for a place for a weekly appointment. Does not have to be in Ballard…Greenwood, Phinney, Greenlake, Fremont…

Maisygirl
    Participant

There’s Marcel’s on 80th and off 24th NW — near Larsen’s Bakery

SunsetHillGuy
    Participant

agreed on Marcel’s, that’s where my grandmother used to go

jburgh
    Participant

How about Cobblestone on 2307 NW Market? I used to go there years ago and it seems like they have an older clientele.

lakreitz
    Participant

Hair Design by Helen on top of Queen Anne – near the Safeway at Howe St. Not my salon, but I’ve noticed older clients in there when I pass by.

Crownhiller
    Participant

I don’t personally know anything about it, but the salon at the Holman Road complex (were QFC is) over by Patty’s Eggnest has what appears to be an older clientele – I think it’s called Magic Touch.

JosephineD
    Participant

I live in a small town and everyone knows each other, so even though I’m not a popular artist, rumors that I’m starting a business circulated throughout the city. In fact, it was true. At that moment I found an article https://beautyprosoftware.com/blog/things-need-know-opening-beauty-salon/ and decided that another beauty salon in my city wouldn’t be superfluous. After the opening, everyone was happy and now I have many regular customers. I think there will be the same story with the line of cosmetics. Many rumors, but then everyone will love it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.