Happy Halloween! How are we all Celebrating?

Home Forums Open forum Happy Halloween! How are we all Celebrating?

This topic contains 55 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Richy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Richy
    Participant

Or just start with the 2005 (series 1 reboot) that sort of re-explains it all

SunsetHillGuy
    Participant

Nora Bell and other whovians, have you heard about this yet?

http://www.empmuseum.org/calendar/events/doctor-wholidays.aspx

I sadly can’t make it but it sounds amazing

Nora Bell
    Participant

Yeah, good idea, Richy. Rose is on the program.

SunsetHillGuy, I missed the 50th celebration at the EMP. I will not be missing this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :-)

Nora Bell
    Participant

Buffalo Hawk – I agree. Maybe a new thread. Phoo is a busy gal these days, so I’ll do it later today. Unless she’d rather?

boatgeek
    Participant

If you’re looking for an entry-level modern Dr. Who episode, it’s hard to do better than Blink (aka the first weeping angel one). Pretty good story, excellent villains, and you’ll never casually walk by a cemetery again.

Although one of my children may or may not be named after a character from DS9, I never really liked the series as much as the other ST series. Mostly, it’s because of Sisko, who I just never liked. OK, Enterprise was worse, but mostly because it went all-in on the post-9/11 plot line. Voyager did suffer from too many new particle shows (the ship has been saved by our new theta radiation generators that we’ll never see again!), but I liked most of the characters enough to overlook the flaws.

Richy
    Participant

If you are doing a sifi look back – Don’t forget Blake’s 7. Terry Nation’s answer to the Seven Samurai, and the Dirty Dozen

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)

The forum ‘Open forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Advertisement