I Didn't Sh+&t on Your Front Lawn.. So Please !!

Home Forums Open forum I Didn't Sh+&t on Your Front Lawn.. So Please !!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  BuffaloHawk 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

BuffaloHawk
    Participant

Don’t throw your cigarette butts and other debris in my flower garden. Disgusting

Mondoman
    Participant

As I’ve posted before, it’s time for an infra-red-aimed automatic anti-animal water sprinkler!

Smells Fishy
    Participant

Hey man, don’t look at me for that deed. We do it all over but not at that place.

OniBologna
    Participant

That is disgusting. However, be thankful it isn’t something worse. The joy (yes, sarcastic) of living a block or so away from Ballard Commons has included for us having a homeless person take a dump on our sidewalk (not the public sidewalk) twice. That port-a-potty at the park must be pretty gross to make someone rather go on a sidewalk.

Krow
    Participant

That is gross, really gross.

Anonymous

I hear you, BH. I was weeding the boulevard strip in front of our place recently and found cigarette butts, a sock (?), fast food wrappers and a cut piece of cable that I’m guessing was once attached to a bike lock. But the most offensive thing are the plastic bags of dog turds that pet owners occasionally leave behind. Who does that?!?

teigyr
    Participant

The other day I found a perfectly formed large-ish turd on top of a rock. The rock was the size of something you might use to line a driveway or something. It wasn’t huge but was maybe 5-6″ high and a bit wider. No dog could have that kind of aim.

I agree about the plastic bags. If you aren’t going to deal with disposing of them, you might as well not pick it up at all. At least unbagged it’s gross but will degrade over time.

BuffaloHawk
    Participant

My friend who lives in New Mexico just posted that she was in a park over the weekend and someone used all the different dog turds to create a smiley face :)

Anonymous

Teigyr, that is disgusting. Where was the rock? Near your home?

That reminded me of when I lived in New York (warning: gross story coming). The subway stop where I got off on the way home from work had a stairway with a landing that had an odd little alcove off to one side. One day as I was running up the stairs, I was horrified to notice that someone had backed up to the wall in the alcove and taken a dump, which had run down the wall and sat in a pile on the floor.

It sat there for MONTHS. I tried not to look at it as I went up the stairs every day, but I could always see it in my peripheral vision.

teigyr
    Participant

Was in Shoreline, actually right on the border at 145th and the Interurban. There had been a tent city right there and I think not everyone moved when it did. There are a couple of benches and a drinking fountain – there are times I debate not filling up my waterbottle because of fighting through the bums and cigarette smoke.

Gross, CR!! You’d think if you had to do that, you’d go somewhere where you could bury. Kind of like a cat. People do surprisingly strange things with feces on planes too, I just don’t get it.

Anonymous

Well, to be fair, it might be hard to find somewhere in the middle of Manhattan to bury a turd. But still. There are fast food joints around with washrooms, for chrissakes. People can be really disgusting sometimes.

I’m not sure I want to know what your comment about feces on planes refers to.

BuffaloHawk
    Participant

Why do a decent amount of people have no problem picking up dog turds but the same majority is sickened by human feces? They both make me gag.

teigyr
    Participant

I don’t like either. I can clean catboxes no problem but by that time it’s cold and hard/encrusted with litter. That isn’t so bad.

Re planes, I think the combination of nervousness, alcohol, and altitude can drive people to a new kind of crazy. Think finger paint though I’ve heard of the same thing happening in public restrooms also.

Anonymous

I absolutely have a problem picking up dog turds. That’s why we don’t have a dog, but a toilet-trained cat.

Teigyr, I hope the fingerpainting involved children, not adults.

teigyr
    Participant

CR, unfortunately no. I’m not sure why people do what they do, maybe a form of marking territory?

Like in New York. Ok so even if there was no place to bury, wouldn’t you think the person would try to be a bit more subtle?

Cate
    Participant

Once I started reading I couldn’t stop. Thank you all for the lovely images in my head. And I may never be able to use an airplane restroom again. Fingerpainting? Really?

teigyr
    Participant

Cate – the restroom is probably the safest place :) As long as you wear shoes. Seriously I’m sure you’ve seen whacky stuff too. I think the more alcohol people consume, also, intensifies the chance that something will happen with bodily fluids. I don’t get it, I’ve consumed alcohol as have people I know and I think I’d pass out before having enough to do that. I wonder though if some of it could be the combo of anti-anxiety drugs and alcohol? Who knows.

Anonymous

Teigyr, you would think. This particular deposit seemed intended to attract attention.

I already found airplane bathrooms gross. Now I’ll be scared to go into one again.

BuffaloHawk
    Participant

They must have have some damn good Absinthe to come up with the finger painting idea.

teigyr
    Participant

The bathrooms are ok! Really. I’ve seen public restrooms that aren’t but generally airplane ones are. The only reason I say not to go barefoot is there tends to be moisture on the floor sometimes. Every once in while someone goes in barefoot and you just have to wonder if they think about that stuff. Or better yet, KIDS that go in barefoot then go back to their seats and put their feet on the seat….

Oh imagine if they served Absinthe on the plane. Good times!!!

BuffaloHawk
    Participant

I also enjoy the person in front of me on the plane that decides it is a great place to pass gas. They usually wait until we are told to buckle up and remain seated. Oh Joy

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Open forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Advertisement