Local Dentists

Home Forums Open forum Local Dentists

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Can anyone recommend a good dentist around here that may accept payment plans? I just started a job after looking for a long time and the wonderful pain radiating from my tooth to my head and neck and shoulders is starting to aggravate me, lol.

I did try Gentle Dental but was told by the receptionist when I called that their services are limited to very basic things like cleaning and fillings and for anything like extraction they would have to refer me elsewhere. It’s not financially feasible at this point for me to have to pay multiple dentists to look at the same thing. =)

Life is amazing
    Participant

I don’t know if he would be able to take payments but the best dentist IMHO is Kevin Lashinsky. He is at 200th and Aurora. He is very kind so you might ask him if he will do payments on just this one procedure because of the circumstance. Who knows.
    http://seattle.doctoroogle.com/11841134-seattle-dentist-dr-kevin-lashinsky

SunsetHillGuy
    Participant

I go to Jack Wiley over at 17th & 56th in same building as Perry Jones (who also is very good). not sure if he takes payments but the staff has always been very helpful, they even got me hooked up with my individual dental insurance which is amazing good

MidWest
    Participant

2nd on Jack wiley. Very good work.

Matthew
    Participant

Odd comments about Gentle Dental. They certainy have done wonderful, timely and professional work for me. I highly recommend them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Open forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Advertisement