Looking for an assistant – part time job

Home Forums Open forum Looking for an assistant – part time job

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sriemer 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Life is amazing
    Participant

I’m looking for someone who can take charge, prioritize, and keep me on track. These skills are far more important to me than a resume of experience.

We would be working side by side – lots of work and lots of laughing is the goal.

It requires: being computer literate and social media savvy. multitasking, problem-solving, communicating ideas, and being a strong but tactful assistant.

I have a long list of tasks and projects that cover extremely varied aspects of my life.

Business projects: figuring out how to set up a blog, figuring out how to set up a pod cast, keeping on top of submitting stories to magazines, keeping up on social media. Brainstorming and implementing ideas for growing the client base
    Following up on paperwork for client relationships

Pulling my house together: going room by room to purge, organize, and clean.

Home improvement: finding a handyman and setting up the schedule for completion of the different projects. Doing some projects ourselves.

Yard: doing some of the gardening and clean up ourselves, for some things we would use professionals.

Personal: Making sure my bills get paid, keeping up on mail. Making appointments. Setting up budget and charity giving program.

A sense of humor is a plus and, since I have a home office, so is liking cats, dogs and two funny rescued birds : )

The work place and dress is casual but I need someone who understands that there is a difference between the work place being casual and the work being casual. I will say that I’m old fashioned enough to want someone to come to the initial interview looking like they’re coming to a job interview even though the day to day dress will be casual.

Good communication is a must.

Hours can be flexible but I need someone who is dependable and on time when we are scheduled to work.

4 to 8 hours per week to start, possibly more as the business grows.

I am located in the North Ballard/Loyal Heights area.

Discretion is extremely important so please think about how you feel about that before you respond. I work with people in my business that expect and trust that their privacy is protected.

Please private message me stating what about the job description interested you? : )

It will certainly not be boring and we will have fun.

Meg

Pay is 15 dollars an hour.

Life is amazing
    Participant

b

sottoriva
    Participant

this sounds interesting and fun. How do I contact you privately regarding the position?

kiwiSnowflake
    Participant

Can you please add an email address so I can forward my details for you to look over. I’m also in the Loyal Heights area so I’m very interested in the position.

Thank you

Kylie

sriemer
    Participant

Hi Meg! not sure if this is still open as it was posted a few weeks ago, but I am definitely interested. If you’re still looking please let me know how to best contact you.

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.