Lost dog! Small grey/white NW 64th st 8th-9th ave NW

Home Forums Open forum Lost dog! Small grey/white NW 64th st 8th-9th ave NW

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Life is amazing 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Seqouia Morris
    Participant

My dog Hazel went missing from our home on 8/30/2014 around 6:30pm last street seen on is NW 64th st. between 8th and 9th ave NW. She likes to escape from our backyard, this is not her first time getting out. However it’s the first time she has gotten out and we have not been able to find her. Hazel is a sweet dog she might bark but she is very friendly. She might be a bit scared being outside alone so if you see her approach slowly and call for her and she shouldn’t run away. She’s small about 8 pounds, has a cute black button nose and big eyes. She was not wearing her name tag when she went missing but she was wearing a pink collar with a bell on it. Please help us find her we are worried for her. She has never been gone this long, and with the rain we just hope someone found her and she’s inside and dry. Once again please help find her!

Please contact me Seqouia Morris at: 2066179448 call or text my email as well is seqouiacmorris@live.com.
    Thank you.
    null

Nora Bell
    Participant

Bump.

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

Any news? Please let us know.

Seqouia Morris
    Participant

She was found. She had gotten hit by a car. The car left but a mother person saw what happened and room her to the emergency thank goodness! She has a broken pelvis but she’s stable now and should have surgery in the next couple of days and be home to rest. To the person who found her and helped her thank you so very much! We appreciate it so much!

phoo
    Participant

oh no! I am so sorry about her accident. I am so glad someone saw, did the right thing and that you got her back.

gracie
    Participant

Oh, the poor babe. Positive energy to that sweet little one

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

I wish her a fast recovery. Poor Baby. She shouldn’t have to gi through this.

Cate
    Participant

So glad a kind soul helped her out and got her to the vet. I love her button nose. It goes (almost) without saying but fix the backyard fence so she won’t go walkabout again.

Nora Bell
    Participant

Oh, poor pup! But also a lucky pup that a good person found her.

Yeah, that fence needs fixing or replacing. She may not be that lucky again.

BallardBelle
    Participant

I am so glad to hear that your little pup is doing well. I had originally thought it was cycle accident, as my son and I were driving past on 8th. There were many people in the street circled around, and as I passed I saw it was this lovely little pup looking in my direction, but not moving. Needless to say, my heart sank.
    I was impressed that so many folks were trying to help the situation, and hoped that this little dog would be okay. I hope the sweet little girl is home with family soon.

Life is amazing
    Participant

How wonderful that people helped. It takes so little to make the world a better place. Reminds us all to get involved. Please keep us apprised as to how she is doing.

Life is amazing
    Participant

PS her little nose is silly. It looks like the little rubber ones on stuffed animals :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Open forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.