Lost white/brown medium/small poodle mix

Home Forums Open forum Lost white/brown medium/small poodle mix

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  gracie 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

halliemarie90
    Participant

I found a lost dog on my doorstep around 12:00 three blocks down from sunset hill park on 33rd. It is white with brown spots medium length curly hair. It is hot and stressed so it is hanging out in a kennel in my basement until I can take it to the humane society to get it checked for a microchip. Does anyone know who’s dog this is? If so let me know! 206 250 4330

great idea
    Participant

I wonder if ‘Found dog’ would’ve got any more takers ;)

good luck finding the owner! very kind of you to take him in and help him out.

Nora Bell
    Participant

Any way of showing a picture? There are a of of lost dog posts on both MB and Phinneywood right now.

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

The Seattle animal shelter is not open today. Maybe someone can keep she/he overnight until tomorrow. Are you really bringing the dog to the humane society all the way to Belluvue?

gracie
    Participant

Today I noticed posters on telephone poles on 32nd. One as I drove by looked like dog in pictue. I wll go back now and stop to read it and if so, will call you.

gracie
    Participant

Has to be same dog. Hoping yiu are home to answer my call. Dog’s name is Lucy.

BuffaloHawk
    Participant

If the number is for a cell phone they won’t have to be home to get your call;)

Ernie
    Participant

looks like the dog in what picture gracie?

The description of the dog in the OP pretty much describes one of my dogs, not missing btw, so a picture would help to narrow it down.

Nora Bell
    Participant

Yes, please post a picture. It really does help.

gracie
    Participant

Bh..you knew what I meant. Seriously? “Hope you are by your phone” happy now goofball!
    Ernie..picture on lost dog poster and matched description . Called halliemarie..no answer but left message. I called number on poster, read him what it said on post here and his comment oh my god and asked for phone number. He never heard of MB. They live on71st and halliemarie’s post said found on her porch three blocks from Sunset Hill Park, which would match.. plus the time went missing and found
    I

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

Gracie, dog was brought to the humane society. You can call the flyer poster and tell them to call the HS. Pretty easy, not worth any more discussion.

Lou98107
    Participant

Gracie, dog was brought to the humane society.

I didn’t read anywhere here that the finder had taken it to the shelter…unless you’re saying you were at the shelter, and the dog was brought to you?

Either way, good for Gracie to try and reunite dog + owners. If lost-pet threads aren’t updated I’d rather people assume the animal is still missing, and do what they can to get them back home. But, that’s just me.

StevenApodaca
    Participant

HallieMarie90 – I lost my dog yesterday afternoon. Posted all the flyers this AM. Your discription matches. Her name is LUCY… I have called the number that you left and have only gotten Voice Mail. I also visited Seattle Shelter and Lucy was not there.

To all – if you know how I can reach HallieMarie90 … please help.

My number is 425-444-1702

great idea
    Participant

it sounds like they took her to the humane society, which is not the same as the seattle animal shelter.

botanicals on clay mentioned above that the humane society is in bellevue. good luck!

electricoutlet
    Participant

Steven, please let us know if you found your dog. I think everybody who reads these postings sends good thoughts for the quick reuniting of dog with owner and loves to find out all is well.

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

Well, she had the dog with her yesterday on the way to work. She said Humane Society. Coiled not have brought her to SAS because they were closed. I offered my hel but she was already over the bridge. Why is she not returning calls?

Steven, waiting 12 hrs or more before putting up flyers was too late. But I have no doubt you will be reunited. Please put your cel number on her tag. The name is useless.

Good luck getting hold of her.

gracie
    Participant

Hoping that you finally got ahold of her and reunited with lucy.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.