Movie to recommend

Home Forums Open forum Movie to recommend

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Shelley 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gracie
    Participant

The work week is finally over! I need something to do besides yardwork at home. Thought I’d see a movie this weekend. Any recommendations??

Edog
    Participant

Perhaps you would enjoy The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance?

gracie
    Participant

Good try, Edog!

Cate
    Participant

The Lunchbox which is showing this weekend at the Majestic Bay. Subtitled from India. Charming.

Edog
    Participant

Or maybe this one Gracie?

Jimmy Rustler
    Participant

Cinerama is having a scifi festival through 05/13. There are tons of great movies on the schedule: https://www.cinerama.com/Event-Media/SFFF2014_Schedule.aspx

Also, I don’t know if you are a trekker but Jonathan Frakes will be there on Sunday for Q&A.

gracie
    Participant

Not a trekker but my friend is. Will have to tell him…but he probably already knows.
    I actually looked up that Lunchbox movie. Wasn’t sure if something I would want to see but I’ll consider that!
    Edog – know you are just screwing around with me but just to let you know Westerns I have never liked. Want me to send you some suggestions of Chick Flicks?

plasticbags
    Participant

It’s never a bad time to watch Maximum Overdrive.

Cate
    Participant

Do you like historical dramas? Belle opens this weekend and is getting pretty good reviews.

Shelley

I really liked Finding Vivian Maier which is showing at the Landmark Seven Gables in the U-district. Amazing woman.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Open forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Advertisement