Red Jumpsuit Guy

Home Forums Open forum Red Jumpsuit Guy

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Edog 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Edog
    Participant

Red Jumpsuit Guy plays the piano beautifully and has a wonderful touch. I saw him Saturday afternoon late while we were playing in the fountain. I’ve spent a fair amount of time in the park with weedog and have seen all kinds of players. I’ve seen some who are more proficient, but very few who connect to their sound and evoke emotion the way he does. It was really beautiful. I have to believe there are years of classical training in his past.

FYI – He was in Khakis and Camo not his standard red suit.

gracie
    Participant

Makes you wonder how he came to this station in life. Vanguy (light skin black with white afro) also plays.

Kate
    Participant

It’s amazing. I’m generally not a fan of the bums but it’s been great to see them playing. The piano has been wonderful!

Edog
    Participant

Red Jump Suit guy is not a bum. He has some issues, but he is a decent guy.

Laura13
    Participant

Gracie – Are you talking about the guy who used to own Mr. Spot’s Chai House?

Anonymous

Well, they do have a lot of time to practice. :)

I don’t think Afro Man owned Mr. Spot’s. He just acted like he did.

Laura13
    Participant

I just remember he and his brown van were always there.

Anonymous

And for the past few years, he and his brown van (and his decrepit – I mean vintage) blue car have been parked in/around Ballard Commons. You can find him there pontificating, playing the piano and if you’re really lucky, doing yoga shirtless.

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

CR: And, Tai Chi

Laura13
    Participant

CR, ooo sexiness….

Anonymous

Yes, Botanicals. The tai chi demos are not to be missed.

Edog
    Participant

The best thing is that when he stretches you can see where someone shanked his a*s. I think the scar is on his back or side just under his ribs. That says more about time than any time-tat could.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.