Sad State Of Affairs

Home Forums Open forum Sad State Of Affairs

This topic contains 79 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  VeganBiker 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author

VeganBiker
    Participant

edog – Some of us are still here and keep posting,
    I agree that things are changing here very fast. Around the BCC where I live, I now see so many people walking that I have never seen before and we have been here since the 80s! Lots of new folks and lots of new dogs!

Edog
    Participant

Vegan – Though I’ve only been here about 9 years, I know what you mean. I’m just few blocks from you and the foot traffic is nothing like it was this time last year; the thing about it is it just exploded overnight. It must have been about 3 or 4 months ago and all of a sudden there were all these people. I’ve also seen more dog doo than I used to. I’d say in the past month I’ve seen more piles left about than I saw in the last 8 years.

VeganBiker
    Participant

Edog – it is a little bit scary! I only just started paying attention and noticing how many new looking faces I am seeing! But it makes sense because of the number of multi unit buildings going up East of 28th. On 63rd and 64th there are a number of new units going in and I noticed that three small houses on the North side of 61st between 26th and 24th have been sold to a developer that will be building a big multi unit complex there. And all the way South of there are numerous new units going in. Wow it is going to get a little bit crowded all of a sudden. And more dog poop! :)

cdpenne
    Participant

Hi All!

I check in every so often. Far too busy to do otherwise. My wife and daughter have been back to visit several times. Our sorry little ole house on 63rd has become 4 shoe boxes. Meanwhile I’m lost in the wastelands of SE New Mexico. Sometime in July I get a couple days in the Seattle. I suppose I’ll make a visit to Olaf’s. If the forum still exists, I’ll send a call out.

VeganBiker
    Participant

cdpenne – the old MB folks are drifting back! Yea.
    If you get back here and into Olaf’s I will do my best to be there.
    All the best to you and yours.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.