What was with that plane that just went over my house?

Home Forums Open forum What was with that plane that just went over my house?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Life is amazing 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Life is amazing
    Participant

It was so low the sound freaked my dog out

gracie
    Participant

I heard the same thing. Inside and wondering what about the noise.

Crownhiller
    Participant

For just a minute there thought it was on way to crashing into neighborhood – something seriously big and military no doubt – didn’t get out door in time to see it.

phoo
    Participant

I heard there was supposed to be a flyover of fighter jets.

gnoman
    Participant

The one travelling NE from Ballard over Crown Hill about 9:25 this AM wasn’t really all that low. It was a military warbird, and they really don’t give a rip how loud their equipment is. It appeared to be an F-18 Hornet, but I could be wrong on that because I only saw the aft end of it through the trees.

Edog
    Participant

With the world generally being a f*cking mess and Russian relations deteriorating, I tend to assume random sightings like this are related to heightened tensions worldwide. Oh, and the expanded Russian war games are on right now… don’t forget that.

Cate
    Participant

What Edog said. The world has been a lot more insecure this last month, two months. And we live by one of the larger military bases so not surprising to hear/see random bits of war machinery from JBLM.

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

And it is September

Novalis
    Participant

Better than if was trying to go under it.

Life is amazing
    Participant

Thanks everyone. Sitting trying to figure out something positive to say after I say Edog and Cate +1
    Well, it wasn’t something that crashed like I thought it might be when I first heard it. That’s all I got.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.