Where to watch the Super Bowl

Home Forums Open forum Where to watch the Super Bowl

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Life is amazing 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Julie Norwood
    Participant

West Seattle Blog has a list of places opened and closed for the SB. Was kind of hoping to see one started here also but no luck. Every place that will be opened will be packed. Anyone know of places in the greater Ballard area that will be open, will have TV’s for SB viewing, and are taking reservations?

Nora Bell
    Participant

I don’t know of anyplace doing reservations. Perhaps pick your favorite bar and get there very early?

Curtis
    Participant

The past few years we’ve done what we laughingly call our “metrosexual weekend”; we go to a ballet matinee at PNB, and then go out to a bar/restaurant for booze and snacks. It’s fairly perfect timing, as we usually arrive at the bar at halftime for the show and just watch the last half of the game. I suspect this year might not be so seamless with the heightened hysteria. I think if I really wanted to see the game I’d stay home and watch it…or go to a home party.

Nora Bell
    Participant

Yeah, everywhere is going to be crazy. I’m going to a friend’s yearly SB party. Best way to do it this year, find a friend to watch it with and bring a few beers and some snacks.

SmartsyArtsy
    Participant

Love that pup pic, Julie! I would watch at home. Fox is streaming it live, so you can watch on TV or Computer, Tablet

Allison W
    Participant

Stoup has a big screen for the big show. Might be a good option.

I’ll be where I watched all the games this season, if I can get in. It will be hella packed.

Chris
    Participant

Bad Alberts was taking reservations this past weekend. They called me to confirm yesterday so I betting they are full.

gracie
    Participant

Hotel downtown for $25K can have suite, with two big screens and invite all your buddies!

Me – I have to work. Bummer.

great idea
    Participant

to the OP, Julie Norwood–

I believe it was your uncle Scott who said it best when he declared, “just don’t go wide right at the big dance.”

pennygirl
    Participant

In my house. And before anyone says anything about me being a Brit, there are 3 lifelong Hawks fans here, all of ’em born at Swedish :-)

Rudy
    Participant

Penny… Did you see this photo from earlier? It was titled “Football!”
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfUXOhNIUAAdJq0.jpg

pennygirl
    Participant

I did Rudy!

Life is amazing
    Participant

Party at Penny’s!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.