Where is everybody anyway?

Home Forums Open forum Where is everybody anyway?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Edog 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • Author

VeganBiker
    Participant

Wassup?

phoo
    Participant

I have been in the long tunnel of school, emerging long enough to have bronchitis, then disappear back in the rabbit hole.

VeganBiker
    Participant

Phoo – sounds like you should take a bite of the cake, maybe eat it all! And in WA State that could mean anything now that they are legal and maybe available…
    I hope you get over the bronchitis soon, it always seems worst when you get it in the summer…
    What are you doing in school? I guess I missed some posts..

Cate
    Participant

I’m hiding out in my office right now. Paperwork and all that.

Life is amazing
    Participant

I’m having a little fence put up in front of my house and my big old fence on the side yard moved to include more of the front side yard. This is something I’ve wanted to do for about 15 years. If I wasn’t such a control-freak-worrier I’d be really excited. If I wasn’t such a control-freak-worrier the guy doing it wouldn’t be harboring homicidal thoughts.

phoo
    Participant

VB, thanks. I’m on antibiotics now so hopefully I can kick it to the curb. I’ve been out of school for 3 weeks. Summer seems to be special for icky illnesses for some reason. Although the length of time has been scary in a 2 month term, it’s much preferable to last summer’s norovirus and secondary infection from it. Nasty virus – I recommend avoiding that one at all costs.

I’m finishing up my GenEds for a 2 year IT degree. Very good program.

I have very little free time, but tiny bit by tiny bit, I’ve been working on improving the look of my apartment.

GAM
    Participant

I’m lurking. I don’t log in as often since it takes so many screens to get back to the thread I would otherwise be commenting on.

SunsetHillGuy
    Participant

I’m here unless I’m not ;)

Nora Bell
    Participant

Like GAM. Lurking. Unless I see something I want to comment on. Rare as that is. :-)

VeganBiker
    Participant

Well I am glad that you are all here and “lurking” I was feeling lonely last night.. :)

phoo
    Participant

GAM, I agree; it’s pretty annoying. It doesn’t take long to get logged out so I’m never logged in when I want to reply. Then I get sent to the page I rarely read. Sometimes I see a thread I would reply in, but it’s just not worth logging in for a one liner.

GAM
    Participant

VB: It was fun to meet you at the Farmer’s Market last week (the week before? one loses track).

It has been quiet around here. I’m guessing the theory about people being locked out again is true. It’s a d*mned shame!

phoo
    Participant

They may also be enjoying summer. This week I’ll have to go back to school despite a pretty major setback. I just think I’ve reached the point where accommodation ends and need to push myself til i get through it or end up very ill. At least I’ll have exterior documentation at that point. I’m mentioning this cause I won’t be on much once I go to school Monday afternoon.

pennygirl
    Participant

I have no difficulty logging in, but there really isn’t much to comment on. It’s certainly not like the old forum.

PlantLover
    Participant

It is ironic that the Swedes said they were going to this forum so more people could join in and it seems to have put in a coma instead. I have not had the problems other people seem to when logging on. Not sure what is going on there.

PennyGirl, could you at least have an avatar? It makes it seem even more dead if one of the former major participants does not even have the energy to upload an avatar.

pennygirl
    Participant

Let me try PlantLover. Not sure how to do it.

pennygirl
    Participant

Pathetic. This forum won’t even let me use an image without cropping it on my behalf.

Ernie
    Participant

<—All you have to do is crop it properly

phoo
    Participant

oh Ernie, you show off. ;D

phoo
    Participant

I spent all day down with bronchitis today and now I’m feeling better and all perky with no sleep and school in a few hours. Where all the people?! Sleep is for the er… good sleepers. Let’s all dance!

(No Edog, I haven’t been drinking. I’ve been putting hot sauce on my 4 star thai food.)

PlantLover
    Participant

Ernie, would you loan your avatar to Penny?

plasticbags
    Participant

I still lurk from time to time. VB, have you met your new neighbors?

VeganBiker
    Participant

pb – I have met the guy, he is very nice and will be a good addition to the neighborhood. They have two little girls so we are now 5 kids at this end of the block. Talking about “block”, did you come to the block party? If you did, I am sorry I missed you.

Shelley

Where’s SaffyThePook’s old avatar when you need it to make sure nobody’s taking themselves too seriously?

The other avatar I really miss was the animated one of the fly running around. Kept reaching to swat it.

Then there were the avatar wars where pokerguy, teigyr and others rocked out.

There does seem to be something or other wrong with the software. I was locked out yesterday AM. Didn’t try again until about 20 minutes ago.

pennygirl
    Participant

Shelley – aren’t you a moderator? Maybe you could actually do something to fix all the problems.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.