Where is everybody anyway?

Home Forums Open forum Where is everybody anyway?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Edog 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

pennygirl
    Participant

Or are you just a ‘token’ mod to keep us quiet? :-)

oldguybc
    Participant

Been out to sea myself, caught a few fish, got a few rays, am recovering, pennygirl, a cropped avatar sounds sort of religious…

VeganBiker
    Participant

pg – when I saw your last post I thought you were referencing “mods”!
    Myself I was a “mocker”, leather jacket, suede shoes, tight jeans, Beatle hair cut etc total mix up of styles, very confusing and needless to say at 15 I was also very confused and of course ..angry… but then I discovered the beats and the hippies.. And then this was it:

Check out the end part! Was that prophetic or what!

Shelley

pennygirl, I think it’s even worse than being a token mod. I didn’t ask to be a moderator, nor was I asked. I’m not really all that computer literate. I also don’t have a lot of time to spend here. So kind of an odd choice. I’m in the dark as much as everyone else.

As far as my super powers, as near as I can tell I have a little bar that sits over every single post with buttons labeled: “Edit | Move | Split | Trash | Spam | Reply”. Apparently that’s it. So, I could edit your post or delete it.

I also get locked out, and don’t know why. Hours or days later, I can log in again. And other times, I can’t reply to particular posts.

Crownhiller
    Participant

We also serve who sit and lurk ;o)

waughoutwoud
    Participant

I just signed up again. The forum sure looks different. Will have to look around it today(:

waughoutwoud
    Participant

Ever since the old board went down, i’ve been on Pinterest a lot. Anyone have an account there? It’s a lot of fun. They have heaps of recipes.

If you’re on there, follow me if you like i’m ——>

:)

pennygirl
    Participant

Shelley – you are a mod even though they didn’t bother to ask you?! I would normally be surprised, but given how this forum seems to operate, I’m not.

Anonymous

VB, I was a total mod in high school. Loved those scooter boys. :)

Edog
    Participant

Johnny Marr on Mod, Scooters, Harley Davidson and Heavy Metal. Frankly I’m inclined to agree with him.

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.