Your dog poop in my yard waste

Home Forums Open forum Your dog poop in my yard waste

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  briarrose 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dave
    Participant

Topic has been done to death, but if you are a My Ballard reader, and are dropping bags of dog poop into my yard waste bin – knock it off. I really don’t care if you drop in in my trash bin if need be, but neither the plastic bag or dog doo are yard waste. I had to dig into the bin this morning and remove several of your bags, including one you helpfully dropped right into a giant rotten jack-o-lantern, requiring that I fish around, elbow deep, in a rotting mass of goo to get your bag. So, please be a good neighbor and find someplace else (like your own garbage) to dispose of your dog s*** rather than making it my problem.

BuffaloHawk
    Participant

I always enjoy when they remove the top of the trash bin and conveniently forget to put it back on.

ballardMike
    Participant

is your trash bin on the street? if so it is fair game… if not then that’s presumptuous of the dog.

Dave
    Participant

It’s on an alley. I don’t really care if they drop in in my trash bin. Its the fact that they drop it in the yard waste bin, which then means I have to fish it out and put it in the right container.

briarrose
    Participant

Unseen from a third floor deck I had the opportunity to watch a woman look around and dash up to mine and drop her dog’s poop. When I suggested she take it with her she sheepishly took it back and I have never seen her again on my block. Sometimes you live right. : )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Open forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Advertisement