> Want to add an event? Submit it here.
Scout Christmas Tree Lot
November 25 @ 2:00 pm - December 15 @ 8:00 pm
Scouts & Crew Selling Christmas Trees & Supporting the Ballard Food Bank
It’s Christmas tree time again for Scout Troops 100 & 8100. Scouts will be selling Christmas trees for their annual fundraiser at the St. Alphonsus church parking lot. The Scouts help customers find the perfect tree, give it a fresh cut, and use their Scouting skills to ensure trees are tied onto cars with proper knots.
Scouts & Crew have been selling Christmas trees in the Ballard area since 1956. Buying a tree at the tree lot is a community tradition, with many local families returning year after year. Proceeds from sales help send the Scouts to summer camp and cover camping trips and Scouts Night Out activities. The Scouts also donate trees to several local churches, and a portion of the tree lot proceeds go to the Ballard Food Bank.
• St. Alphonsus Parish Parking Lot (15th Ave NW between NW 57th St, & NW 58th St.)
• Saturday, Nov. 25th – Friday, Dec. 15th or until we run out of trees
• Wednesday through Friday: 2:00pm – 8:00pm
• Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
• Eight varieties of fresh-cut trees ranging from 3’ – 9’+ tall, including: Fraser Fir, Grand Fir, Korean Fir, Noble Fir, Nordmann Fir, Norway Spruce, Sheared Douglas Fir, and “our famous Charlie Brown trees.”
• Fresh holiday greenery includes deluxe wreaths, cedar garland, mantlepieces, plus tree stands and more.
All prices are the same as last season!