« Ballard Restaurants

Taqueria Tequila

Posted by Geeky Swedes on June 14th, 2008

Taqueria Tequila (Mexican)
301 NW 85th St. (map)
(206) 784-4699

The Stranger: “A well-loved local spot, Taqueria Tequila is noted for fresh ingredients and good prices…”

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (80 votes, average: 3.86 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags: Ballard · Restaurants   Share

• 1 djdamiend // Aug 4, 2009 at 6:14 pm

This spot was great. Reminds me of the quality I was getting when I lived on the California/Mexico boarder.

• 2 JR1954 // Nov 4, 2009 at 1:05 am

The best chili relleno in Seattle! This place is is where I go to get my rice and bean fix.

• 3 ballardks // Nov 20, 2009 at 5:42 am

good price, good portion size, clean, friendly, super tender chicken – highly recommended

• 4 sonia7 // Dec 17, 2009 at 9:19 am

when my friends from Baja visit, this is where we go. They love it. I find it so-so, but it satisfies my carne asade cravings.

• 5 BallardBabe // Feb 4, 2010 at 12:43 am

uh really? 2$? ….cheap bastard.

• 6 BallardBabe // Feb 4, 2010 at 12:45 am

BEST mexican food this side of White Center

• 7 c_pop // Feb 14, 2010 at 6:09 am

i love walking in to be greeted by some very friendly faces

order some carnitas tacos, side of rice and refried beans, chips/salsa/guacamole, bottle of negra modelo and you have a terrific meal

enjoy your meal while taking in a telenovela or futbol and now you have an authentic experience

• 8 Xythen // Apr 22, 2010 at 4:01 am

The carne asada super nachos are the best nachos we've ever had. Other menu items tend to be a little hit or miss.

• 9 jem // May 26, 2010 at 5:05 pm

we eat in and order take out regularly here. consistently great food and sevice. the tequila burrito is enough for 2 people.

• 10 macman // May 27, 2010 at 6:53 pm

love me some good mexican food and this is where its at.. the salsa bar is crucial! always satisfied

• 11 The Mayor // Jun 14, 2010 at 8:08 am

great place right down the street. it was good but kinda thought it was just your run of the mill Mexican place

• 12 Minnie Aller // Oct 20, 2014 at 10:11 am

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and fantastic design and style.

• 13 find coupons // Oct 23, 2014 at 10:56 pm

Astounding, this is nice amount of formulate which has been go through into longer number of years. Make always browse my current internet.

• 14 Hipolito M. Wiseman // Oct 27, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

• 15 Danica Vleming // Oct 30, 2014 at 1:34 am

this place truly seems scary does everyone lives within this spot? but its an authentic.