Happy Halloween, everyone! The forecast calls for some showers tonight, so bundle up. And as always, please be careful and watch out for kids on the roads. Here are a few events in our area tonight…
- Ballard’s biggest Halloween tradition is trick-or-treating along Market St. and Ballard Ave. from 4-6 p.m. Just look for the orange sign in the window of participating stores.
- The Loyal Heights Community Center is throwing a Halloween Carnival tonight. Try out your Halloween costume while you play traditional children’s carnival games. 6:30 p.m. at the Loyal Heights Community Center, 2101 NW 77th St. 5 tickets/$1 or 25 cents per ticket.
- The Woodland Park Presbyterian Church has their Scary, Scary Concert Friday night at 8 p.m.
- For big kids, Lo-Ball is throwing the Halloween Hootenanny. Doors open at 10:30 p.m. and show starts at 11 p.m. sharp. Come in costume and your guest gets in free.
- Halloqueen, billed as Seattle’s finest Queen tribute, is playing at the Tractor at 8 p.m. Tickets are $8.
- Boo Costume Extravaganza at Fremont Studios (155 N 35th) to benefit the Fremont Chamber of Commerce. For 21+ from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. $20 at the door.
- Circus Contraption’s Halloween Blowout Bash is a sold-out event but tickets might be available on Craigslist. This event, held in Theo Chocolate’s building is also 21+.
- The 18th annual Trolloween, which is an unpublicized gathering of costumed Fremonsters. Rumor has it the gathering is at 7 p.m. and will disappear like aether shortly after to parade through Fremont. The evening will end with a dance under the Fremont Bridge.