« Ballard Restaurants

Restaurante Michoacan

Restaurante Michoacan (Mexican)
8311 15th Ave NW (map)
(206) 789-6933

Yelp user review: “Maybe a tad bland at times, but this has become a new favorite. I find it intriguing and would like to order more options. I like it as a family neighborhood place. Good salsa and margaritas, reasonably priced.”

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (35 votes, average: 3.74 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...

• 1 AMJRAL // Aug 9, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Great family-run restaurant with super-friendly service. Portions are huge and the margueritas are good.

• 2 plumbe // Aug 9, 2009 at 7:37 pm

Just went for first time last week. I found the food a little bland; nothing special.

If I had to rate them it would be “average”.

• 3 NoraBell // Aug 9, 2009 at 8:06 pm

Huge portions! That alone makes this place special in this town. Also, the food is yummy and the margueritas doubly so.

• 4 Bella // Aug 9, 2009 at 10:05 pm

They make the best margaritas, and their salsa is flavorful without burning your mouth.
    The tacquitos are the best I've ever had, not some skinny little things that are like are hard branches with some meat inside, the are big rolls of tender chicken in a fluffily fried tortilla.
    Other notable dishes are the Camarones del mojo de aja, and they have a lamb shank dish which is just delicious, the meat just falls right off the bone.

• 5 lpkitty // Aug 9, 2009 at 10:49 pm

I thought the food was too salty (it made my HBP say ouch), but I'm willing to give it a try again. I like having a mexican restaurant I can walk to other than Burrito Loco which is too small and can be quite loud with screaming kids.

• 6 kecharper // Aug 10, 2009 at 2:51 pm

I love the food at MIchoacan . The garlic shrimp is one of my favorite dishes. If you like enchiladas all of there different sauces they have to choose from are very good. The service is great.

• 7 Kimble // Aug 10, 2009 at 7:00 pm

yum,yum,yum! Great food, great value and a really, really nice family that runs the place! Michoacan Burrito is delicious and HUGH!!!

• 8 shanedillon // Aug 10, 2009 at 8:36 pm

Been there twice and the salads both times were a bit old and brown.

• 9 jem // May 26, 2010 at 3:52 pm

I love going here after a long day at work, nice people, great food & some of the best margaritas!

• 10 bigsmooth // Dec 15, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Good friendly service, but found the food to be very bland, especially the salsa.

• 11 bigsmooth // Dec 15, 2010 at 6:01 pm

• 12 Sergio Emms // Oct 21, 2014 at 5:49 pm

909976 638436I like your writing style actually loving this internet web site . 262205

• 13 fans for you and me // Oct 24, 2014 at 10:29 am

Today using Google we must say this is essentially the most informative blogs We’ve read for a while. I’m going to be sure I go back to read your future posts.

• 14 cheap facebook fans // Oct 24, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Concise and well written, we appreciate you the details. Will you care if I post a few of this on my small site basically add a experience of this blog?

• 15 Gregory Despain // Oct 27, 2014 at 2:26 pm

If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

• 16 Jody Portune // Oct 30, 2014 at 1:42 am

Though the gentleman who intrigued me most (for though when in the Navy I had noticed a score legends of his exploits

• 17 flipkart Deals // Oct 30, 2014 at 9:34 am

This is certainly extremely real idea as improved inside of the site. Take pleasure in referring to throughout.