Kids are back at school today after the holidays, and Ballard High School athletics are off to a busy start with basketball, wrestling, swim and dive, and gymnastics match-ups this week. Here’s a look at the sports schedule for the week:
Monday, Jan. 7:
- Basketball: Boys C Team vs. Bothell at Ballard High School, 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 8:
- Basketball: Boys JV (5:45 p.m.) and Varsity (7:30 p.m.) vs. Bothell at Bothell High School
Wednesday, Jan. 9:
- Basketball: Girls JV (5:45 p.m.) and Varsity (7:30 p.m.) vs. Bothell at Bothell High School
Thursday, Jan. 10:
- Wrestling: Varsity vs. Issaquah at Ballard High School at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 11:
- Swim & Dive: Boys Varsity vs. Skyline at Ballard High School at 3:30 p.m.
- Boys Basketball: C Team vs. Roosevelt at Ballard High School at 3:45 p.m., JV vs. Roosevelt at 5 p.m. at Roosevelt High School, Varsity vs. Roosevelt at 8 p.m. at Roosevelt.
- Girls Basketball: JV vs. Roosevelt at Roosevelt High School at 3:30 p.m., Varsity at 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 12:
- Wrestling: Varsity vs. West Seattle High School at West Seattle
- Swim & Dive: Boys Varsity and JV Diving Qualifier at 2 p.m. at Juanita Pool
- Gymnastics: Girls Varsity vs. Eastlake at 7 p.m. at Redmond High School