Athletes at Ballard High School are in for another busy week, with plenty of basketball games starting tonight. Here’s a look at the sports schedule for this week:
Monday, Jan. 14:
- Basketball: Boys JV (5:45 p.m.) and Varsity (7:30 p.m.) vs. Skyline High School at Skyline. C Team vs. Mercer Island at Ballard High School at 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 15:
- Wrestling: Varsity vs. Inglemoor at Inglemoor High School, 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 17:
- Gymnastics: Girls Varsity vs. Skyline at BHS at 7 p.m.
- Wrestling: Varsity vs. Skyline at Skyline High School at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 18:
- Boys Basketball: JV (5 p.m.) and Varsity (8 p.m.) vs. Issaquah at Ballard High School. C Team vs. Issaquah at Issaquah High School at 3:45 p.m.
- Girls Basketball: JV (3:30 p.m.) and Varsity (6:30 p.m.) vs. Issaquah at BHS.
- Swim & Dive: Boys Varsity and JV vs. Roosevelt at BHS pool at 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 19:
- Gymnastics: JV Invite, 10 a.m. at BHS
- Wrestling: Varsity Invitational at Heritage High School