Welcome to another weekend! Continue the Fourth of July celebrations by heading out and checking out these great events that are happening in Ballard.
Saturday, July 6:
- Free Yoga Classes at Yogalife at Greenlake (7200 Woodlawn Ave NE) from 12 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. They will practice meditation in motion, moving with awareness of our breath, doing twists, forward bends, back bends, and more. Click here for more details.
- Dhrupad concert by Jody Stecher on the Sursringar at Independent Order of Odd Fellows Upper Hall (1706 NW Market St) from 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. A renowned singer and a multi-instrumentalist, Jody Stecher’s recordings have been Grammy finalists, Indy Award winners, and perennial favorites. Come hear what this leading folk artist of America,and student of Ustad Zia Mohiuddin Dagar does with Dhrupad on the Sursringar. Click here for more details and to buy tickets.
- Free Acupuncture for new patients at Purple Dragon Healing Arts (7324 15th Ave NW) from 1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Click here to make an appointment.
Sunday, July 7:
- Ballard Farmer’s Markets down Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Check out this week’s specials here.
- “Free Ballard” Walking Tour leaving from Bergen Place (5420 22nd Ave NW) at 2:30 p.m. Led by a local, the Free Ballard tour is perfect for visitors or Ballard residents who want to learn more about their neighborhood. Fun and informative, pay-what-you-feel and no reservations. Click here for more details.