The City of Seattle’s PayByPhone program is providing a convenient alternative for drivers to pay for on-street parking in Ballard. You can now use your phone to pay for parking without needing to pay through a pay station and display a printed sticker on your car window.
The new program is not only convenient but can also help drivers avoid getting parking tickets. Users can choose to receive text updates through the app and buy more parking directly from their phone before their parking time expires.
You can use one of the following methods to sign up for PayByPhone:
- Download the app at your phone’s app store by searching for PayByPhone,
- Click here, or
- Call 1-888-515-7275 and follow the prompts.
Once the app is downloaded use the service by following the steps below:
- Look for the new pay by phone parking signs (pictured above) or stickers at every pay station,
- Enter the 5-digit Locations # displayed on the meter or sign, and
- Enter the desired parking time.