The last weekend in November is filled with some fantastic local events. Check them out and enjoy the post Thanksgiving festivities in Ballard:
Friday, November 29:
- Ballard Gives Black Friday in Ballard all day. Local businesses will donate a portion of their sales to local non-profits. Click here to find out more.
- Ballard Blossom Black Friday Sale at 1766 NW Market St from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. 50% off ornaments and all holiday décor, some buy one get one specials, and deep discounts on some children’s merchandise. Gourmet food samples will also be available.
- Dibble House Holiday Craft Sale (7301 Dibble Ave NW) from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. A special preview evening, complete with wine, appetizers and live piano music. A suggested donation of $3.00 will benefit the Ballard Food Bank.
- Sip and Shop Local Artisan Craft Sale on NW 49th St from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Domanico Cellars & Populuxe Brewing invite locals to get their drink on while getting a bit of holiday shopping done. Eight local artisans will be featured selling unique, handmade items. Click here for more details.
Saturday, November 3o:
- Small Business Saturday all day in Ballard. The day is dedicated to supporting small businesses across the country and was founded by American Express in 2010. Get out there and support our local businesses. Click here for more details.
- Ballard Blossom Small Business Saturday Sale at 1766 NW Market St from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. 50% off ornaments and all holiday décor, some buy one get one specials, and deep discounts on some children’s merchandise. Gourmet food samples will also be available.
- Ballard Gives Holiday Light Celebration from 2 p.m. at Marvin’s Garden Park (Ballard Ave and 22nd Ave NW). The event features live music, free treats and beverages, and complimentary photos with Santa. Click here for more details.
- Dibble House Holiday Craft Sale (7301 Dibble Ave NW) from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. A suggested donation of $3.00 will benefit the Ballard Food Bank.
- Pickled Okra plays Ridge Romp at Phinney Neighborhood Center (6532 Phinney Ave N) from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Top off your Thanksgiving with a little Pickled Okra Americana music. Click here for more details
- Sumo and Sushi Tour at Fremont Studios (155 N 35th St) from 4 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Prep yourself for this leg of LivingSocial’s butt-kicking Sumo + Sushi Tour at Fremont Studios — complete catering from Chiso Catering and live professional sumo wrestling. Tickets are available for $59, $69 or $99 and can be purchased here.
Sunday, December 1:
- Ballard Farmers Markets along Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here to see this week’s specials.
- Dibble House Holiday Craft Sale (7301 Dibble Ave NW) from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. A suggested donation of $3.00 will benefit the Ballard Food Bank.
- Gratitude Month begins at Divine Spine Chiropractic’s (5429 Russell Ave NW #300). Divine Spine invites you to join them for a month of expressing Gratitude! Donate $40 to the Ballard Food Bank and they will match it. Click here for more details.
- Wax On Event at Anchors Down Bar (2016 NW Market St) from 4 p.m. Every Sunday at Anchors Down, bring in your vinyl records to listen to and share with fellow music junkies. All vinyl, all day, and an all day happy hour. We’ll take turns playing our favorite cuts and talk about music through the years. All music welcome!
- Ballard Elks Lodge Ballroom Dancing (6411 Seaview Ave NW) from 7 p.m. – 10 pm. Live music will be provided by The Eddy Fukano Band. Singles and couples are welcome and cost is $7 per person. Click here for more details.
Do you know of an event happening this weekend or in future in our neighborhood? You can submit it on our brand new events calendar here on MyBallard.com, or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we include it in our weekly weekend roundup.