2014 is just hours away and there are plenty of events happening in Ballard where locals can ring in the New Year. Check out the list of events happening in our neighbourhood below:
- Hogmanay at Macleod’s Scottish Pub (5200 Ballard Ave NW) from 4 p.m. Traditional Scottish music will be played all night and live bagpipes will be featured.
- Moisture Festival NYE Party at Hale’s Palladium (4301 Leary Way NW) from 8 p.m.
- NYE Karaoke at Bloom (5410 17th Ave NW) from 8 p.m. A special menu will feature Kalua Pork Tacos with Spicy Daikon Slaw for $1 each
- New Year’s Bash at The Old Pequliar (1722 NW Market St) from 9 p.m. DJ Phatti LaBelle, madness & mayhem and no cover.
- Artist Home New Year’s Eve Party at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) from 9 p.m.
- NYE Party at Kangaroo and Kiwi (2026 NW Market St) from 8 p.m. DJ will be playing from 9 p.m. and there is no cover charge.
- Star Anna with Shane Tutmarc and Special Guest at Sunset Tavern (5433 Ballard Ave NW) at 9:30 p.m. Tickets $12.
Do you know of an event happening in Ballard for NYE? Email us at email@example.com and we will add it to the list.