Superbowl weekend is here and, as usual, there’s lots to do! Enjoy your weekend in Ballard.
Saturday, February 1:
- Special Olympic Washington Polar Plunge at Golden Gardens (Seaview Place NW) from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Take a dip in the ice waters across Washington State and be a part of the “coolest” event of the year! Join the fun, help raise funds and win prizes all in support of Special Olympics Washington. Click here for more details.
- Ballard Preschool Open House (1415 NW 52nd St) from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. Enrollment begins and all are welcome to come and check out the preschool. Click here for more details.
- Free Acupuncture for new patients at Purple Dragon Healing Arts (7324 15th Ave NW) from 1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Click here to make an appointment.
Sunday, February 2
- SUPER BOWL! Check out our special Superbowl round up for more information on where you can show your 12th Man pride in Ballard during the game.
- Ballard Farmers Markets along Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here to see this week’s specials.
- Youth Pre-Season Baseball Clinic at Whitman Middle School (9201 15th Ave NW) 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Contact Karen.Wilson@mindspring.com for registration information.
- Wax On Event at Anchors Down Bar (2016 NW Market St) from 4 p.m. Every Sunday at Anchors Down, bring in your vinyl records to listen to and share with fellow music junkies. All vinyl, all day, and an all day happy hour. We’ll take turns playing our favorite cuts and talk about music through the years. All music welcome!
- Ballard Elks Lodge Ballroom Dancing (6411 Seaview Ave NW) from 7 p.m. – 10 pm. Live music will be provided by The Eddy Fukano Band. Singles and couples are welcome and cost is $7 per person. Click here for more details.
Do you know of an event happening this weekend or in future in our neighborhood? You can submit it on our brand new events calendar here on MyBallard.com, or email the information to email@example.com to ensure we include it in our weekly weekend roundup.