This Sunday is that special day where we pay tribute to the fantastic mothers out there! And what better way to celebrate with Mom than heading out in Ballard?
Check out the list we’ve put together of what you can treat your Mom to in our ‘hood.
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Ballard Elks (6411 Seaview Ave NW) – Mom’s eat free, $10 for everyone else. Click here for more details.
- Mother’s Day Mimosas at Kangaroo and Kiwi (2026 NW Market St) – Brunch from 10 a.m. and $10 bottomless Mimosas for everyone from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Mother’s Day Weekend Menu at Plaka Estiatorio (5407 20th Ave NW) – The folks are running a Mother’s day weekend breakfast, lunch and dinner special all weekend long to celebrate mom’s. Special menu items include grilled quail grilled with fig glaze, pan seared Psari Plaki me Bakaliaro (cod), Thalasina me Hylopites (seafood pasta) and braised lamb shanks.
- Laura Pyles’ Parchment Bakery Popup at Brimmer & Heeltap (425 NW Market St) – Bakery open from 8 a.m. until everything sells out. Delicacies will include danishes, cakes, cookies, brioche and more. Click here for more details.
- $4 Pints for Moms at Stoup Brewing (1108 NW 52nd St) – All moms can purchase their $5 pints for $4 from 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Mother’s Day at Hotcakes Molten Chocolate Cakery (5427 Ballard Ave NW) – Hotcakes will host Swash Letterpress + Design Pop Up shop from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Gift baskets will be available and extra special menu items including Lavender and Lemon Curd Milkshakes, Orange Blossom and Pistachio Scones, Bubbly Punch and more.
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Golden Beetle (1744 NW Market St) – A three-course brunch will be served from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. which includes delicacies such as Spicy Skagit River Ranch Pork Shank Hash, a Smoked Ham and Grilled Asparagus Omelet and more. Cost is $25 and reservations can be made online or by phone at (206) 706-2977.
Know of an event that’s not on the list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the Ballard moms from the team at My Ballard!