Have you seen Lucy in Ballard?

Posted by Danielle Anthony-Goodwin on July 3rd, 2014

IMG_6076

By Joe Veyera

Update: We’re happy to report that Lucy has been reunited with her owner, wandering home around 4:30 a.m. on Friday.

My Ballard reader Jenny emailed in to report that her cat, Lucy, went missing on Thursday morning in Loyal Heights, near 26th Avenue Northwest and Northwest 73rd Street.

Lucy (pictured) is a medium-sized short-haired cat with yellow eyes. She is microchipped, but is not wearing her collar, and has a slight bald spot under her chin/around her collar area. Jenny says that Lucy is an indoor cat, and is likely scared.

(The original post included the owner’s contact information)

• 1 Ed, SAS Volunteer // Jul 3, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Please remind all that the Seattle Animal Shelter, 15th & Armory, http://www.seattleanimalshelter.gov, has lost pets resources including humane traps for cats–the best way to find your indoor cat.

Please run this info from time to time. THNX.

• 2 Chickster // Jul 5, 2014 at 12:42 am

Check out the forum…Lucy was back home Friday morning. :-)

• 3 Chickster // Jul 5, 2014 at 12:55 am

P.S. I’ve never been able to log in on the new forum yet, and a few months ago, someone else started a few threads using my “Chickster” name. Haven’t heard back from GS to resolve this issue yet, so don’t know how they were able to do that…

• 4 Ballardian // Jul 9, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Last night on 71st St, we heard two people walking the sidewalks calling for a “Lucy”. Was the cat re-lost again? Or is this a different Lucy?

• 5 Jenny // Jul 9, 2014 at 8:14 pm

Weird – it must be a different Lucy, this one has stayed put since returning home!

• 6 ray non stick // Nov 18, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up.

Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted
    to say fantastic blog!

• 7 koushi flower 12 2inches // Nov 29, 2014 at 12:53 pm

I’m not sure why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end?

I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

• 8 short tights compression // Nov 30, 2014 at 1:20 pm

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the
    same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

• 9 kickstand compatible wireless // Dec 5, 2014 at 12:27 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Ballard blog
    neighborhood Seattle restaurants shopping
    bars nightlife events news calendar. Regards

• 10 holder suction universal rotating // Dec 7, 2014 at 1:18 pm

It’s amazing to pay a quick visit this web page and
    reading the views of all friends concerning this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting know-how.