Noble Fir set to host “Pints for Parks” fundraiser this Wednesday

Posted by Danielle Anthony-Goodwin on September 29th, 2014

The Noble Fir (5316 Ballard Ave NW) is set to host a “Pints for Parks” fundraiser this Wednesday, October 1, from 6:30 p.m. to close. For every pint sold, $1 will be donated the Washington State Parks Foundation.

“We decided to do this because we are passionate about the outdoors and wanted to contribute back to the community,” the owner Ellen Kelly tells us.

All are welcome to attend and support the non-profit that raises funds and advocates for our beautiful state parks

• 1 cute comforters // Jan 7, 2015 at 11:53 pm

I want to start a website and I have no idea how. It has to be free and relatively simple, and I want other people to be able to comment on articles/pictures. Any suggestions?.

• 2 best gay dating site // Jan 8, 2015 at 1:57 am

How does one find out how to become a blogger, or how much a blogger makes?

• 3 cheap flight // Jan 9, 2015 at 2:45 am

What blogs do you read for information on the candidates?

• 4 Faivish Pewzner // Jan 9, 2015 at 3:36 am

I want to switch to a clean new WordPress theme for a site, but Google has indexed 2500 pages from the old site (mainly due to a calendar module creating a new page for each day). How do I ensure all those pages remain accessible for Google, without throwing up a “Page Not Found” when someone tries to access it after installing the new WordPress theme. The current site is content managed and is running pHp..

• 5 Faivish Pewzner // Jan 9, 2015 at 4:45 pm

How to recover blog in blogger When it counted as spam in blogger?

• 6 exede satellite internet // Jan 10, 2015 at 4:17 am

I’m really into photography and would quite like a job involving it however i do NOT want to take pictures of people (weddings and stuff), i like taking arty/creative pictures. I also love writing and I have been thinking of writing for a teenage magazine and hopefully being able to get photography in there as well. Has anybody got any ideas on what job I could do that involves my kind of photography and writing and how I could get there. At the moment I’m 16..

• 7 same day loans // Jan 11, 2015 at 4:54 am

What is the easiest way to copy my WordPress blogs to a new hosting company?

• 8 body con dress // Jan 12, 2015 at 6:21 am

I’m planning on doing an English Literature with Creative Writing undergraduate degree course, beginning in 2010. Initially, I just wanted to study English, but recently I’ve decided I would be better suited to English Literature with Creative Writing. Are there any universities that are especially good for English and creative writing? A lot of the universities I had previously been looking at don’t offer the course, and The Times University Guide only offers an English league table. All answers appreciated! (-:.