Thanksgiving holiday weekend is here. What better way to celebrate than to attend one of these awesome events in Ballard?
Friday, November 28
- Ballard Gives Black Friday in Ballard all day. Local businesses will donate a portion of their sales to local non-profits. Click here to find out more.
- Dibble House Holiday Craft Sale (7301 Dibble Ave NW) from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. A special preview evening, complete with wine, appetizers and live piano music. A suggested donation of $3.00 will benefit the Ballard Food Bank.
- Live music at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) at 9 p.m. Featuring Lonely Mountain Lovers, Marty O’Reilly & The Old Soul Orchestra, Day Laborers & Petty Intellectuals. Click here to find more information.
Saturday, November 29
- Small Business Saturday all day in Ballard. The day is dedicated to supporting small businesses across the country and was founded by American Express in 2010. Get out there and support our local businesses. Click here for more details.
- Dibble House Holiday Craft Sale (7301 Dibble Ave NW) from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. A suggested donation of $3.00 will benefit the Ballard Food Bank.
- Free SAT Diagnostics Test at Sylvan Learning (2232 Northwest Market Street #8) from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Find out how ready you are for the big test. Please RSVP first though at (206) 297-4595.
- Swift Industries Holiday Sale from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. at 1415 NW 49th St. Did you know that Swift Industries makes bicycle bags right here in Ballard? They’ve opened a new showroom, and to celebrate they’re having an in-store sale! Click here to find out more.
- Ballard Holiday Festival at Marvin’s Garden Park (Ballard Ave NW and 22nd Ave NW) from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Join the community in celebration as we kick off the holiday season! Music, food, crafts, tree lighting, and the official arrival of Santa are just a few of the highlights. Click here to find out more.
- Live music at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) at 9 p.m. Featuring Lanford Black, GreenhornBluehorn and Bryan Francisco. Tickets cost $8. Click here for more information.
- Live Music at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) at 8:45 p.m. Featuring Black Whales (album release) w/ The Young Evils & Timbre Barons. Tickets $8. Click here to purchase tickets and for more information.
Sunday, November 30
- Dibble House Holiday Craft Sale (7301 Dibble Ave NW) from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. A suggested donation of $3.00 will benefit the Ballard Food Bank.
- Ballard Farmers Market along Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here to see this week’s specials.
- Open Mic at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) at 7:30 p.m. All are welcome. For more information click here.
Do you know of an event happening this weekend or in future in our neighborhood?