Have you seen Smudge in Ballard?

Posted by Danielle Anthony-Goodwin on December 30th, 2014

HELP FIND SMUDGE

A My Ballard reader emailed in to let us know that her beloved cat Smudge has been missing since December 26.

Smudge is 16 years old and is a very petite Siamese-mix. She is gentle, docile and friendly.

“She has never disappeared like this before,” writes the reader.

If you have seen Smudge please email helpfindsmudge@gmail.com

• 1 Ballardite // Dec 30, 2014 at 4:14 pm

I’ll keep an eye out, really hope you find her.

• 2 Josie // Dec 30, 2014 at 4:57 pm

I shared this on my FB page. Good luck finding Smudge!

• 3 Eva // Dec 30, 2014 at 5:19 pm

Wonder if we’re about to have an earthquake.

• 4 Roo // Dec 30, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Will keep eye out for her when I walk the dog. Note that there have been recent reports of coyotes in Sunset Hill/Golden Gardens area, so best to keep cats inside, especially during early morning/evening hours.

• 5 Wile E. // Dec 30, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Yes indeed, the siamese blends in particular are quite tasty.

When Paseo closed, they threw a bunch of old sauce

• 6 Wile E. // Dec 30, 2014 at 9:44 pm

…on the tracks, including soy sauce which goes well with many feline varieties.

• 7 Uncle Snuffy // Dec 31, 2014 at 10:19 am

Maybe Smudge ran away with Toby and Zooey to join the circus.

• 8 julie // Dec 31, 2014 at 6:23 pm

People can really be mean, hang in there you guys, there are lots of very nice people in Ballard, I feed two outdoor cats I don’t live close to you but cats don’t generally go more than a block from home but people have bought fireworks and a lot of excitement due to holidays , Smudge is probably hiding right now. Good you got the word out. Prayers for you and will keep my eyes open

• 9 Profile photo of Life is amazing Life is amazing // Jan 4, 2015 at 5:54 pm

Yes, people can be unbelievably mean. Actually, to make a joke when someone is this scared about their beloved pet is sociopathic.
    But to the point. I just checked my shed and I’m sorry no.
    It makes sense in this cold weather that Smudge may have gone into someones basement, shed or garage that was opened and, because at this time of year people aren’t going in and out as much he may be stuck. It’s worth methodically knocking on neighbors doors, and ask them to look while you wait. We lost our boy for 5 weeks, put up 300 posters, wandered the alleys and streets calling, knocked on doors and finally got him home safe. Keep trying and hang in there.

• 10 Taksim Resim Kursu // Jan 8, 2016 at 11:10 am

Sanat eseri üretmenin tek adresi olan taksim resim kursu ile geleceğiniz rengarenk oluşturmuş olduğunuz sanat eserleri ile aydınlanacaktır.
    Eserlerimizi atölyemizde üretmekle beraber bir çok eser yeni sanat eserleri üretilmesine vesile olmuştur. Zafer GAZİOĞLU eşliğindeki kursumuz İstanbulun dört bir yanından gelen sanat severler ile ortak nokta niteliği taşımaktadır.

• 11 Güzel Sanatlara Hazırlık // Jan 8, 2016 at 11:24 am

İlgi duyduğunuz alana yönelmek istiyorsanız ve bu ilgi duyduğunuz alan güzel sanatlara hazırlık alanı ise taksim resim kursu ile irtibata geçiniz. Türkiye’nin en kaliteli resim kursu olmakla beraber eğitmenlerimiz Mimar Sinan Üniversitesi mezunlarından ve bir çoğu 25 yıllık tecrübesi ile sizlere hizmet vermektedir.
    Taksim Meydanındaki atölyemiz 3 katlı olmakla beraber sergi alanı , çalışma alanı gibi bir çok geniş alan mevcuttur. Atölyemizi görmeniz için sizleri mekanımıza bekliyoruz.