2015 is just hours away and there are plenty of events happening in Ballard where locals can ring in the New Year. Check out the list of events happening in our neighbourhood below:
- Hogmanay at Macleod’s Scottish Pub (5200 Ballard Ave NW) from 7 p.m. Traditional Scottish music will be played all night and live bagpipes will be featured.
- NYE Dinner at Bloom (5410 17th Ave NW) from 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- New Year’s Bash at The Old Pequliar (1722 NW Market St) from 9 p.m. DJ MPB:BPM, madness & mayhem and no cover.
- Artist Home Annual New Year’s Eve Party at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) from 9 p.m.
- Epic New Year’s at King’s Hardware (5225 Ballard Ave NW) from 6 p.m. Bottles of bubbly for $20 and DJ Blazon Stone will be playing the tunes. No cover charge.
- NYE at Ballard Loft (5105 Ballard Ave NW) from 6 p.m. Featuring DJ Pheloneous at 10 p.m., dancing, party favors and $9 martinis. No cover charge.
- NYE Party at Kangaroo and Kiwi Pub (2026 NW Market St) from 8 p.m. DJ will be playing from 9 p.m. and there is no cover charge.
Do you know of an event happening in Ballard for NYE? Email us at email@example.com and we will add it to the list.