Celebrate Seattle’s annual Neighbor Day on Saturday, February 11, by participating in neighborhood activities or just indulging in random acts of kindness.
Neighbor Day is a special day set aside to reach out to neighbors, make new friends, and express thanks to those who help make our neighborhoods a great place to live. Residents, businesses, and community groups throughout Seattle are all invited to participate.
You can participate in any of the events below or simply do something nice for a neighbor.
In North Seattle check out the official Neighbor Day events below:
- Neighbor Day Fire Station Open House Events from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Fire Station 18, 1521 NW Market St in Ballard
- Fire Station 20, 2800 15th Ave W in Ballard
- Fire Station 35, 8729 15th Ave NW in Crown Hill
- Neighborhood Appreciation Swim at Ballard Pool (1471 NW 67th St) from 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Open swim, slide, and sample swimming lessons for ages 3-16. $2 promotional entry price
Still looking for Neighbor Day ideas? Click here to check out the extensive list!