Apartment fire on 15th Ave. NW

On Friday night around 9:30 p.m., firefighters responded to an apartment fire at 7043 15th Ave. NW. Fire Chief Charlie Cordova says the fire, started by a candle, was put out quickly.

When we arrived on scene, the fire had already been extinguished.

No other buildings surrounding the fire appear to have been damaged.

Thanks Silver, for the tip!

Help support My Ballard's independent local journalism


Leave a Reply

Please Login to comment
  Subscribe  
Notify of