Once again there are many things going on in our wonderful neighborhood this weekend. Check out the list below and get amongst it!
Friday March 1st:
- Sound of Music performance at Ballard High School (1418 NW 65th St). Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students and seniors. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. For more info and to book tickets click here.
Saturday March 2nd:
- Work party at Ballard Corners Park (17th Ave NW & NW 63rd St) will be held from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. All welcome.
- Seattle Library Walk is being held to celebrate Read Across America Day. Walkers will be walking to many libraries across Seattle. Click here for more details and times.
- Seattle Rose Society will hold a free rose pruning demonstration at Woodland Park Rose Garden (1000 N 50th St) from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sound of Music performance at Ballard High School (1418 NW 65th St) at 7: 30 p.m.
Sunday March 3rd:
- Teen Space at Ballard Library (5614 22nd Ave NW) will be held from 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm in the meeting room. This month in honor of Sakura-Con, Teen Space at Ballard will sample Japanese snacks and have a manga meet-up. For more info click here.
- Loyal Heights Community Center (2101 NW 77th St) annual Pancake Breakfast will be held from 8 a.m. to noon. Tickets are $4 in advance or $5 at the door. All proceeds support scholarships and teen programs. For more info click here.
- Seattle Library Walk continues. See Saturday event description above for more details.
- 85th Annual Blessing of the Fleet at Fishermen’s Memorial site at Fishermen’s Terminal (3919 18th Ave W) at 2 p.m. Click here for more details.
If you have an event to add to the list. Email us at email@example.com
Have a fantastic weekend!