The weekend is here in Ballard and there is plenty to do. Check out the list below and head out and about in our favorite neighborhood.
Friday July 27:
- Family Happy Hour at Populuxe Brewing (826B NW 49th St) from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Tasty brews will be available for the adults and Tumblebus, an interactive mobile gymnastics bus, will be on site for kids ages 3-7. Click here for more details.
Saturday July 28:
- Seattle Fuscia Society Annual Show at Ballard Locks from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Free admission.
- Free Concert at Ballard Locks (3015 54th St NW) from 2 p.m. featuring the Coal Creek Jazz Band. For more details click here.
Sunday July 29:
- Ballard Farmer’s Markets on Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here to check out this week’s specials.
- Garage Sale at 5613 30th Ave NW from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Many items available!
- Free Concert at Ballard Locks (3015 54th St NW) from 2 p.m. featuring the Letter Carriers Band and Fraternal Order of Eagles. For more details click here.
- Ballard Elks Lodge Ballroom Dancing (6411 Seaview Ave NW) from 7 p.m. – 10 pm. Live music will be provided by The Eddy Fukano Band. Singles and couples are welcome and cost is $7 per person. Click here for more details.