Do you want to give to local organizations who play a fundamental role in the Ballard community?
Well, today is the perfect day to get involved in The Seattle Foundation’s fourth annual GiveBIG event.
The event is a one-day, online charitable giving campaign that benefits non-profits in both our neighborhood and all over the city.
All day today you can donate online via credit card to any of the 1400+ non-profits that are profiled on The Seattle Foundation’s website, some of which operate in Ballard. The non-profits will receive a prorated portion of the matching funds “stretch” pool. The total amount of the stretch pool depends on the size of the stretch pool and the total that is raised today during the GiveBIG campaign.
Check out the list of participating non-profits that support the Ballard area:
- Ballard Food Bank
- Ballard High School Foundation
- Ghost Light Theatricals
- The Market Street Singers
- Groundswell NW
- ARC Dance
- Nordic Heritage Museum
- Steamer Virginia V Foundation
- Seattle Neighborhood Greenways
- Justin Amorratanasuchad Scholarship Fund
- Low Income Housing Institute
- Compass Housing Alliance
- Boys and Girls Clubs of King County
- News: Benefit for Low-income Shoppers Extended at Seattle Farmers Markets
Reach deep into your pockets and GiveBIG today! Do your part to help out the local non-profits that give so much to the Ballard community.