Another weekend is here and brings with it plenty of exciting events. Enjoy it in Ballard!
Friday, November 7
- Live music at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) at 9 p.m. Gram Parsons Tribute Night featuring Country Dave & the New Fallen Angels. Tickets $10. Click here to purchase tickets and for more information.
- Live Music at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) at 9 p.m. Featuring Tim Reynolds and TR3 Vaudeville Etiquette. Tickets $20. Click here to purchase tickets and for more information.
Saturday, November 8
- Li’l Beavs Cheer Camp at Ballard High School (1418 NW 65th St) from 9:30 a.m. – noon. Calling all kids, K-5! Spend the morning with the Ballard High School Cheer Squad, learning cheers, chants, and dances! Cost is $30. Click here to register.
- Free SAT Diagnostics Test at Sylvan Learning (2232 Northwest Market Street #8) from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Find out how ready you are for the big test. Please RSVP first though at (206) 297-4595.
- Join Heron Habitat Helpers at Commodore Park (near Ballard Locks) for Seattle Green Day from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. The team will be planting and weeding and restoring native vegetation so that Great Blue Herons and other native wildlife will thrive here.
- FriendShop Pop Up at the Ballard Library (5614 22nd Ave NW) from 11 a.m. Pop in to purchase pre-owned paperbacks and children’s books for $1, tote bags, mugs, jewelry and gifts for readers.
- Simple Home Remedies: How to Make Your Own Herbal Medicine at Dandelion Botanical Co (5424 Ballard Ave) from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. Join the final class of a 5 week course designed to teach you how to make your own herbal, medicinal products. Learn how to make your own how to make your own tinctures, glycerites (non alcoholic tinctures), and essential oils spirits. Cost is $40.
- Raffle for the Ridge at Hilliard’s Beer (1550 NW 49th St) from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Support the raffle and fundraiser to open Hurricane Ridge four days a week instead of three. Click here to find out more.
- Cheers to 3 Years at Tannya Bernadette Consignment Boutique (5410 22nd Ave NW) from 5 p.m. Tannya Bernadette Consignment Boutique is celebrating its 3rd anniversary with a Glamorous Vintage Carnival themed party. All are welcome.
- POP-UP Arts Night at Pacific Crest School (600 NW Bright St) from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Enjoy an exclusive art exhibition with culinary amusements and musical cheer. A benefit to Pacific Crest School.
- Live music at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) at 9 p.m. Julia Massey and the Five Finger Discount – Vinyl release! Featuring Roaming Herds of Buffalo, & Honey Noble. Tickets $8. Click here to purchase tickets and for more information.
- Live Music at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) at 8:45 p.m. Featuring JD McPherson – Oaklahoma Rock n Roll with Special Guests Cactus Blossomss. Tickets $20. Click here to purchase tickets and for more information.
Sunday, October 9
- Ballard Farmers Market along Ballard Ave from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Click here to see this week’s specials.
- Open Mic at Conor Byrne Pub (5140 Ballard Ave NW) at 7:30 p.m. All are welcome. For more information click here.
- Live Music at Tractor Tavern (5213 Ballard Ave NW) at 8 p.m. Featuring Greyhounds and Tape Stacks. Tickets $10. Click here to purchase tickets and for more information.