So that “special” day of the year arrives tomorrow. No matter if you love or hate Valentine’s Day there is plenty to do in our neighborhood to ring in the occasion (if you want to).
Check out some special things happening in our ‘hood for V Day below:
- Golden Beetle (1744 NW Market) is serving up a special four course meal full of flavors from the Eastern Mediterranean. The menu will feature items such as celeriac soup, rabbit samosas and beef tagine. Cost is $55 per person and $25 for optional wine pairing.
- Cupcake Royale (2052 NW Market St) is offering a special cupcake collection for Valentine’s Day. Click here to check out the Chocolate Collection and special V-Day cupcake grams.
- Staple & Fancy (4739 Ballard Ave NW ) is taking bookings from 5 p.m. – 11 p.m. Chef Ethan Stowell and chef de cuisine Branden Karow are creating a smattering of starters for the table to share and guests will select options for their pasta, main, and dessert course. Cost is $80 per person. Click here to learn more.
- Stoneburner (5214 Ballard Ave NW) and Bastille (4307 Ballard Ave NW) are serving up the goods for V-Day. Special cocktails and a mollusk-centric menu is available. Click here to find out more.
- Stoup Brewing (1108 NW 52nd St) will be serving up the brews and shucking Taylor Shellfish oysters from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. for $1.50 each. Outside food is welcome as always.
- Bloom Ballard (5410 17th Ave NW) is offering a four course meal for $30 per person. Seating are available at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Call (206) 706-8080 to make a reservation.
- Populuxe Brewing (826 NW 49th St B) will be serving up the brews including a Seattle Stout infused with cacao nibs and cinnamon. Peasant Food Manifesto will be serving up romantic dinner options between 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Click here to find out more.
- King’s Hardware (5225 Ballard Ave NW) will be open from 3 p.m. until 2 a.m. filled with a loving vibe. Shot-o-grams will help locals flirt with each other by allowing a Valentine to be tacked on to the drink you’re buying for that special someone at the end of the bar. Also, to kill/enhance the mood, a voluptuous, long-haired adult man (pictured above) will be wandering the bar, dressed as a cherub.
- Kangaroo and Kiwi Pub (2026 NW Market St) will be hosting a V-Day Mardi Gras/Masquerade party from 8 p.m. Entry is free.
If you know of more special events or deals happening on Valentine’s Day email email@example.com and let us know!
Photo courtesy of King’s Hardware.