Locals who want to participate in the November 3 general election and are not yet registered should prepare now. Registrations can take place in person until 4: 30 p.m. on Monday, October 26, at King County Elections Voter Registration Annex downtown:
King County Administration Building
500 4th Ave, Room 440, Seattle.
8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. weekdays
To register to vote, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States;
- A legal resident of Washington State;
- At least 18 years old by election day;
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order; and
- Not under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction.
Registered voters can check to make sure their registration information is current by:
- Using My Voter Guide online
- Calling the Voter Hotline at 206-296-VOTE (8683).
Click here to get the latest news and updates.