The Ballard High School community celebrated its largest NCAA National Signing Day in a decade this morning with 12 student-athletes signing contracts to participate in athletics after high school.
Athletics director Carrie Burr report that there are additional student-athletes that are set to participate in athletics next year, however, they are still in the process of deciding which school to attend.
Check out the signing list below:
- Isle Raftery – Babson, Wellesley Mass (Biz. E Beaver)
- Handwalla Bwana – UW (Huskies)
- Cole Weaver – PLU (Lutes)
- Rayhmondo Trevino – Idaho State (Bengals)
- Davine Tullis – University of Hawaii (Rainbow Warriors)
- Elijah Davis – Central Washington University (Wildcats)
- Jack Dinneen – Oregon (Ducks – walk on)
- Jesse Elion – Scottsdale CC (Fighting Artichokes)
- Antione Patton – Scottsdale CC (Fighting Artichokes)
- Darrion Peterson – Scottsdale CC (Fighting Artichokes)
- William Jones (BBQ) – Scottsdale CC (Fighting Artichokes)
- Fua Ta’ase – Scottsdale CC (Fighting Artichokes)
“I encourage the Ballard community to join me in congratulating these young athletes,” says Burr.
Photo courtesy of Ballard High School Athletics.