Do you want to give to local organizations who play a fundamental role in the Ballard community?
Well, today is the perfect day to get involved in The Seattle Foundation’s sixth annual GiveBIG event.
The event is a one-day, online charitable giving campaign that benefits non-profits in both our neighborhood and all over the city.
The non-profits will receive a prorated portion of the matching funds “stretch” pool. The total amount of the stretch pool depends on the size of the stretch pool and the total that is raised today during the GiveBIG campaign.
Check out the list of participating non-profits that support the Ballard area:
- ARC Dance
- Boys and Girls Clubs of King County
- Ballard Civic Orchestra
- Ballard Food Bank
- Ballard High School Foundation
- Ballard High School Performing Arts Booster Club
- Ballard Jazz Festival
- Compass Housing Alliance
- Groundswell NW
- Justin Amorratanasuchad Scholarship Fund
- Low Income Housing Institute
- Nordic Heritage Museum
- Seattle Neighborhood Greenways
- Steamer Virginia V Foundation
- Swedish Cultural Center
- Swedish Medical Center Foundation
Reach deep into your pockets and GiveBIG today! Do your part to help out the local non-profits that give so much to the Ballard community.