The City of Seattle is changing their approach to outreach and engagement to allow more residents to give feedback on local issues.
“We need your ideas on how the City can keep you better informed about City projects, events, opportunities, and issues. Tell us how you want to participate, and what we can do to make it easier,” says representatives from the Seattle City Council.
Check out the following ways to get engaged and have your say:
- Use the Seattle City Council online conversation tool where you can weigh in alongside your neighbors and share ideas.
- Click on this website.
- Go to Log In (upper right-hand corner) where you’ll be asked to create a simple account.
- View each question, click on a statement, and drag the slider to show your opinion and add a comment.
- Take the two-minute survey. It’s fast and easy.
- Provide feedback via social media using #engageseattle or find us on Twitter (@SeaNeighborhood) or Facebook (SeattleNeighborhoods).
- Email us at NewDON@seattle.gov.
- Find us at community events and festivals in August and September to talk with us in-person. A list of some of the events is on our website.
“Help us bring more voices to the table and make our outreach and engagement work for everyone,” says representatives from the Seattle City Council.